Five Things Friday
1. I am really excited to go to TRX class tomorrow. I haven’t been in several weeks due to traveling and the class not happening for Memorial Day. I’m ready to get back to my weekly sessions!
2. Justin and I are going to a cooking class tomorrow evening with our friends – something different to try rather than just going to dinner. We will be making flavors of Mexico at CulinAerie.
3. I was sucked into Upworthy yesterday by several videos people shared on Facebook. The first was a video of Obama’s former speech writer, Jon Lovett, giving a commencement speech to students at Pitzer College. If you haven’t seen it, watch it! And one of my other favorites was this one:
4. I made these healthy baked chicken nuggets last night, but Justin and I both wanted fries, so he went to McDonalds and we had fries with our chicken nuggets….half healthy?
5. My brother in law got married last weekend and we had such a lovely time with friends and family for the weekend. I rented a dress from Rent the Runway. I only have Stephanie to thank for turning me on to this great concept. I love every dress I rent from there!