Randomness List Style
1. I experienced a little post race obsession/and then let down with my half marathon PR and didn’t really know where to channel it. The obsession was that I just couldn’t stop thinking about the race and the let down feeling came from just wanting to keep experiencing that same feeling over and over again!
2. Speaking of channeling my energy, I have a trail half marathon coming up in June and need to start actually running on trails – I joined Rock Creek Runner’s Trail Running Group the other day and have to figure out my first outing with the group.
3. I own the Oiselle Roga shorts already, but they are way too short for my comfort running in them. I wore them once, so I figured I couldn’t send back. I’ve had the tab open to try the Long Roga short all morning just trying to decide whether to get them or not! I cannot resist that poppy color!
4. As you read, Stephanie and I went to Le Diplomate the other night and I cannot stop thinking about it. Must.Go.Back.Now
5. So excited for this weekend, to maybe run on a trail, maybe play softball, or maybe do nothing at all!