Five New Restaurants Friday
In honor of continuing my non new year’s resolutions, I have chosen 5 new(to me) restaurants in D.C. that I’d like to visit this year.
1. Little Serow – I have plans to go with with my sister in two weeks!
2. Range – As I mentioned in a previous post this restaurant opened in my kind of ‘hood. We tried to go one evening over the holiday break, but no tables were available.
3. Bourbon Steak – The biggest reason I want to try this place out is for the french fries and truffle mac n’ cheese. Both clearly obsessions of mine that I need to experience first hand.
4. Kushi – I’ve heard great things about this place and need to finally check it out.
5. Restaurant Eve – Ditto on this place, plus it’s supposed to be super romantic – ha. I don’t actually care about the amount of romance a restaurant brings – I just want good food. But Restaurant Eve is supposed to be great.
Happy Eating in 2013!