Fashion Friday: This Post Isn’t About Fashion
Happy Friday! I have nothing fashion-related to share so instead I’ll give you a list of random thoughts.
1. How amazing does this homemade Italian Wedding Soup look? I just want to climb up in that bowl and devour it all.
2. I woke up in this morning with plenty of time to make it to spin but instead decided to find a workout On Demand. I did a 35 minute Xtend Barre workout and man, was it tough. I was sweating almost immediately and my legs were feeling the burn.
3. The #Elf4Health challenge today is to eat as many colors as possible. So far I’ve had a RED apple, a YELLOW banana and some BROWN almond butter. Three down and it’s only breakfast!
4. I am almost done with my holiday cards. I bought two sets last year when they were on sale and then stowed them away in my room only to forget about them and then accidentally discover them. Hello, Mom, is that you?
5. Please tell me you’ve all seen this video of the First Dog Bo checking out the White House holiday decorations. It’s hilarious.
6. I went to Cava last night for dinner with a friend and we ordered way too much food but it was all delicious. Pita bread, lamb chops, chicken pita, crispy brussel sprouts, baked feta with honey and taramasalata (new discover that I love love love). No pictures, blogger fail.
7. The Giants will be at FedEx field on Monday night and I will be there screaming my head off for them. Big game, go GMEN!
8. Addy and I are trying out Crossfit for the first time tomorrow. I will be honest, I am nervous! There has been so much hype about Crossfit, especially in the blog world, and I’m excited to give it a go. Everyone raves about the awesome community and how encouraging everyone is, even for beginners, so I’m keeping that in mind. I’m also so glad that Addy will be there with me and we’ll both be newbies at the same time 🙂
9. Monica posted this earlier in the week and I can’t stop laughing about it.
10. I have not gone on a run since the half marathon. Truth.
Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Thursday’s workout: Rest
Thursday’s meals highlight: Dinner at Cava
Friday’s workout: 35 minute Xtend Barre
Friday’s meals highlight: TBD