T is for Title
1. I bought light-blocking, noise-reducing curtains for my bedroom and they have changed my life. My bedroom now gets PITCH BLACK and I swear I’m getting better sleep from it. Two years late, but still awesome.
2. I did not eat a salad on Saturday or Sunday….
3. But I did on Monday (two in fact!) and today.
4. My day late “Say It, Do It” list, inspired by Jess:
Monday – Zumba (check!)
Tuesday – Rest
Wednesday – Spin + Body Pump
Thursday – Swim or treadmill interval workout
Friday – Spin
Saturday – Zumba + Body Pump
Sunday – Spin? Swim? Run? Bike?
5. I attended the cutest bridal shower on Saturday. The details were amazing and it was so much fun.
6. I made Gina’s Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps last night. They were super easy! I’m planning on having them tonight with a friend for dinner. I’m going to serve some sweet potato fries on the side. Mmm, this is making me hungry…
7. I need to use my crock pot more, it’s just SO easy.
8. I finally bought a hand mixer. Bring on the baking!
9. The cooler morning weather has been AMAZING. I wish it would stick around all day. Fall, is that you?
10. I can’t wait to see my family in September. It’s been too long and sometimes you just need some family time.
Monday’s workout: Zumba
Monday’s meals highlights: Both salads, they were delicious and totally hit the spot!