A Friday List.
1. I have been having a love affair with Twitter lately. I know, I am soooo late to the party. But in my defense, I’ve actually been on Twitter for awhile but haven’t really felt like I was in a good groove until the past couple of weeks. You know you want to follow me – @stephcherkezian
2. I had vanilla cinnamon coffee this morning and it was SO good.
3. I went to a 6:15 a.m. Bar Method class this morning. It was free and awesome. I felt more positive the moment I walked in the door of the studio. Unfortunately, I am extremely out of Bar Method shape an am lucky I got my leg up on the barre during the stretching portion. It made me sad to think about how much more flexible I was earlier in the year when I went regularly. I really do love Bar Method. I need to figure out a way to get it back into my workout routine without breaking the bank or taking up triathlon training time in the next couple of months. I will make it happen! I secretly dream about being a Bar Method instructor and living in Lululemon gear all day day. Sigh.
4. I’m listening to some Levon Helm and The Band this morning. I never would have known who Levon was if my ex-boyfriend hadn’t told me about him. His music makes me want to sit around a campfire with friends, drinking beers and enjoying a summer night. Note to self: do that this summer.
5. I am currently bidding on a Barbour jacket on Ebay. Fingers crossed it worked out.
6. I am attending two “fests” this weekend. A beer & oyster fest and a beer & food truck fest. What do both of those fests have in common you ask? BEER. I’m carbo-loading for next week’s workweek.
7. I got my 4th Birchbox earlier this week and honestly, I think I’m kind of over it. I actually don’t like new products as much as I thought I did. I’m overwhelmed with the idea of trying out all these new products. I’m really such a plain beauty girl compared to all the other women out there and I think I should just own that and keep my current routine. I’m considering putting a bunch of the samples together for a fun giveaway. I also need to cancel my membership so they stop charging me $10/month.
8. I have eaten a very large amount of lemon drops this week. My Dad keeps sending them to me because he knows I love them but I have absolutely NO restraint when it comes to them. I demolished the bag he gave me a few months ago in two weeks and I’m currently halfway through the first of two packages he sent me on Tuesday. Nothing like some pure sugar to keep me going.
9. I am FINALLY trying TRX tomorrow with Addy. So excited and so nervous at the same time.
10. I desperately need a haircut but don’t feel like paying for one.
P.S. There may or may not be a Fashion Friday post coming this afternoon.
Thursday’s workout: 90 minute walk
Thursday’s meals highlights: Tacos round 2!