1. The Cherry Blossom race is two days away. Woo! I will be going to the expo today to pick up my packet and maybe do some fun shopping for more running/workout things I probably don’t need.
2. I bought 10 mega millions tickets last night. I have never bought a lottery ticket in my life but I just felt like I had to get on the bandwagon this go around. I’ve already mentally spent all of it so here’s hoping!
3. I made my first batch of Oats in a Jar yesterday and they came out pretty mediocre but I still ate all of them anyway. I need to check out some of the online tutorials for the next go around.
4. These are the Honey Stingers I bought for this weekend. Don’t they look yummy?
5. I opened the second jar of White Chocolate Wonderful that I have after polishing off the first jar on Thursday. Addy gave it to me as a gift and I love her for it.
6. I need to write a Fashion Friday post.
7. My Mom and sister arrive in town tomorrow night and I am SO EXCITED. I need to clean my apartment tonight and grocery shop so they don’t think I live in squalor. I don’t live in squalor, but you know.
8. I ran way too fast last night for my last run before the race. My training program called for 3-5 miles at a slow jog. I ran just over 3 miles at 9:30 average pace. Whoops. That damn Garmin watch got me all worked up! I even forgot to reset it but still managed to figure out my mileage and pace and when I finished it looked like I had just run 9 miles! Ha. Anyway, I’m looking forward to these two days of rest. Hello, foam roller. Hello, tennis ball. Let’s party!